Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Introduction


The Hunger Games

This story is about Katniss Everdeen and how she must sacrifice to help her little sister, Primrose. They lived in the twelve colonies where poor people lived close to the rich people. Then one day they were choosing the ones that would go to the games and Katniss’s little sister Primrose was chosen and Katniss sacrifices to go instead of her little sister. It was the last year that Katniss could be chosen because to be in the games you had to be eighteen or younger.

I chose this book because this is a cool, sad, and loving book because it talks about her encounters and fears too. I chose the character ‘Katniss Everdeen’ because she was very brave to go instead of her little sister.

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So after all Katniss is a very brave character. You chose a very amazing character. The story is heart-touching and awesome. Some things were missing though, like that Peeta and Katniss were forced to pretend to be in love but the that Peeta truly loved her and she didn't. You did a good job on explaining the book I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Katniss is a very brave girl!
    I dont think I would do such a huge risk!
    I like the way you described the book.
    We should all go and watch this movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds interesting and it really means that Katniss really love her family. I have seen this movie but at first I thought it was boring but know i see that its not boring. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katniss seems like a very brave girl. She seems like she faces her fears, and it seems like a cool to read especially because of the character she like seems to be very positive about herself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just talk about the samething that she saved her little sister and that she is a brave girl.
    She is a brave girl and is very kind but talk about something else.
    It gets boring talking about the samething.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Laura because it does sound like Karissa really loves her sister. You need to explain your self a little more because I knew what you were talking about but if other haven't read it they would of been confused.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since i have read this novel i agree with Isayah and Melissa. Katniss is a very brave girl for taking her sisters place in the competition, but that is all you mention, like repetition. You only mention the beginning and the end. If another blogger read this i think they would be a bit confused.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok I will try to fix it! Thanks for letting me know what I need to fix and what you think about my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You didn't have any grammar errors. You typed a good book. Katniss a brave girl for participating for her little sister. The book sound cool from your point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Laura because it does sound like Karissa really loves her sister. You need to explain your self a little more because I knew what you were talking about but if other haven't read it they would of been confused. You also did a good job though.

    ReplyDelete